Promising a Clean and Safe Enviornment
Our priority at Moorehead Family Dentistry is to provide an experience that promotes the health of our patients and employees.
As a professional health provider, our mission is to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we are going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements for dentist offices.
As we prepare to re-open our doors and begin providing dental services, we want you to feel confident when visiting our practice that we are taking all precautions to ensure a safe and clean environment. We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and are encouraging our employees to take additional safety precautions with all of our patients.
Safety precautions include pre-exam procedures and overall office procedures for all staff and patients of Moorehead Family Dentistry. A full list of these are below for your viewing—some of these are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Wearing gloves, masks, and glasses while treating patients
- Regular handwashing
- Pre-appointment temperature check of all patients at check-in
- Hand sanitizer availability to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Installation of an air purification system to ensure air is clean and filtered
- Screening of all employees when they arrive each day
- Contact-less check-in and check-out
- Appointment check in from your car with the family (waiting) room closed
- Specially formulated mouthwash given to each patient to reduce risk of virus in mouth
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Moorehead Family Dentistry with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.